Behind the label:
Rive Claire has bet on a European production by making all its collections in Italy with craftsmen recognized for their exceptional know-how. Our raw materials have also been selected with the greatest care:
Main material: Vienna straw made from rattan, a vine palm tree found in Asia
Inner material: pouch made of 70% recycled cotton and 30% organic cotton made in Tuscany
Trim: ecological vegan material produced without solvents in Italy - Composition: 25% polyester, 75% water-based polyurethane
To find out more about our choice of materials and places of production, go to the section OUR WORLD: MADE IN ITALY – OUR MATERIALS.
Straw remains a natural element with all its peculiarities and some inclusions or color differences may be visible on our products. They should not be considered as imperfections.
To preserve the beauty and longevity of your Rive Claire item, we advise you to follow these few recommendations:
- Avoid contact with water, greasy products, perfume or cosmetics and any product made from solvents or alcohol,
- Protect the product from heavy rain. If your bag gets wet, dab it with a soft cloth and let it air dry,
- Avoid prolonged exposure to intense light or heat,
- For light colors, avoid rubbing with other materials whose color could fade (jeans for example). For dark colors, avoid prolonged contact with light-colored fabrics,
- Take care not to scratch or rub it against abrasive surfaces,
- Store your bag upright in its sleeper bag away from light, moisture and heat,
- To prolong the life of the cane and its elasticity, lightly moisten the inside with a water spray,
- In case of dust on the straw, a feather duster will be ideal to avoid getting stuck,
- If the vegan material becomes soiled, clean it with a soft damp cotton cloth. Avoid creams, abrasive cleaners, varnishes and softeners.
Free delivery to your home or to a pickup relay in Metropolitan France and Switzerland with no minimum purchase,
For Metropolitan France and Switzerland, delivery takes place between 4 to 6 working days, upon receipt of order. We use Colissimo tracking, delivered with signature to home or pickup relays for France and La Poste Suisse to home for Switzerland,
For deliveries outside France and Switzerland (internationally), the standard shipping method is Colissimo tracking, delivered with signature to home,
You have fourteen (14) calendar days to change your mind from the receipt of your package to return the item(s) that do not suit you. For all orders in Metropolitan France, Switzerland and abroad, returns are the responsibility of the customer.
For more details on our delivery and returns policy, click HERE.